Quote Originally Posted by Xnke View Post
So you're keeping this under wraps...just like every other LS1 flash tool that has been done so far, except Dimented24x7's, it's all "free" until it's complete and works...then it's for sale.

HPTuners, EFILive, Antus's flash tool...all of them started right down the exact same "Yeah let's get this done for free" path you're on right now. And all of them said "it's too complicated, I'll release it for free when it's done."

I'm hopeful, and still willing to work on this, but won't be surprised when this comes out to be another few hundred dollar subscription, instead of a free flash tool.
Here's some pepper to go with your salt

https://github.com/LegacyNsfw/PcmHacks

Publishing every thing myself and others have done that lead down this path would be well over a year of collective information. Forgive us for not having that much data formatted and laid out for others to understand right away. There are a number of people involved in this project and every one has the same goal. What makes this different is that no one person holds all the information. Loosing one of the core would seriously hurt our work BUT every thing they have done has been shared with others and WILL be made public before this is all said and done. If this goes belly up before we finish out work you can be sure at least ONE of the people involved will throw EVERYTHING online regardless of how clearly it's formatted just so that all our work will have been for nothing. The idea was that others could finish what we started if we are unable to.

So..... no matter what happens SOMEONE WILL BE ABLE TO FINISHING THIS.