When installing the donor harness, I had to lengthen a few wires.. i soldered the necessary joint and properly shrink tubed all of the connections. In addition, I rewrapped everything in a new loom. Which I then wrapped.. also carefully fastened the loom away from heat and sheet metal. The truck ran fine for a year and I wa able to put 5500 miles on it.. At this stage I am
Confident in the wiring.. I have triple checked a hundred times everything. I recently did a new cap and rotor and wire set.. and triple checked the base timing. I checked the
Vacume and it is fine..I also put in a new TPS today..I am still getting the same symptoms.. I am
At this point I am wondering if it is possible for the transmission to be failing and putting some kind of load on the engine during acceleration? I am open to any possibilities?.. I am close to giving up on the TBI and going carberated... carberated is a last resort but I have no clue what is wrong my truck.. I am lost and it’s costing me money every time I look at it.