Quote Originally Posted by Stroked 388 View Post
You never got any other data on the injectors ? I would definitely make sure that you have the correct data put in for them. As for EIOT when I tested it out on eehack it blew my mind on how much it changed my fueling for the common big cam problems mind you I've only tested it at idel because of it being winter here. Now my ve tables needs a major re maping. I have a pretty moded LT1 and so far so good. But have more to do to get it perfect. And I just want to throw a thank you out to Ivan and Steve for all there help and the awesome programs they have made to make life of tuning easier.
Unfortunately no other data. It took mulitple emails to get what I got. Definitely looking forward to seeing what we are able to learn from EIOT when the weather gets better and more people are able to play around with it. Still snowing in IL!

Quote Originally Posted by sherlock9c1 View Post
I would. Keep an eye on eBay or local Craigslist for a low mileage set. If you need help translating the injector data to GM LT1 format, send me a PM. Remember you'll need harness adapters (cheap on eBay). And #205 o rings on the bottom to keep them in the fuel rail (I use PTFE).
Thanks saw the info in your other posts. Will probably pick up a set and try them out. Can't remember what I paid for the FIC ones but the Ford ones would be way cheaper and have accurate data for them. Will definitely PM you if I get my hands on a set!