Back to my original question
I know that O2 varies during the test but the change threshold for the EGR test is the manifold Vacuum.
The question still is does anyone know the threshold values that the test is looking for the change in?
If someone has a working EGR system and a TBI, a flight record would show the change on MAP during the test and I could figure out the expected value.
There should be two values the lower limit and the upper limit could be in the look up table or could be in the test routine itself.
The code32 test watches MAP voltage as it opens and closes EGR valve this checks the operation and the flow function of the valve and passages.
It is very quick probably less than 70ms when it tests. Typical O2 delay can be as long as 90ms so not really a good check on the OLD ECU newer hardware can be using O2 voltage for a similar test IDK.
So the quest stands anyone know the expected MAP change ?

Referring back to my notes from 87 there are a couple of ways that Code32 is set.
1. Immediate all conditions is voltage at the ECM pin of the Solenoid is below 8.7V when EGR inactive.
2. Immediate all conditions is voltage at the ECM pin of the Solenoid does not go to 0 when active.
3. Warmed Up > 50MPH RPM > 1200 no Knock signal Map change when active.
4. Warmed Up > 50MPH RPM > 1200 no Knock signal Active Map Change when inactive for period.<<< this is the EGR restriction test I am looking for the threshold of.

Even guys still using EGR will fail this test if the MAP does not change because of LOW back pressure or even scavenging vacuum if using tuned exhaust.
The positive negative aspects of EGR valves are because of the possibility of sucking intake air fuel backwards down the EGR port to the exhaust on WOT
A perfectly tuned exhaust does have the potential to generate a lower pressure pulse than the intake this is called scavenging.
Flat Plane Crank SBCs do this regularly and there are some exotic exhaust systems that time pulses to create scavenge pressure at the exhaust valves in the power band.
Ed Iskenderian, Cord and a couple of early Indy racers made use of this effect.
BTW EGR on a Turbo motor is a good way to turn your engine into a thermo jet.