Thread: 7427 MPFI tuning

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I read the MPFI zip file, and actually have a 0EMPFI bin file I got from another zip file from somewhere (mabey on here somewhere) I followed all instructions and entered in all values according to the zip file. I had the XLS file open and entered each one in, one at a time. I actually had that 0Empfi bin open in the "compare" and used that when I pulled up each value that needed changed according to the zip file. Each value listed in the zip matched the one in the 0Empfi bin, so I copied each one into my bin. Funny thing was, the injector offset Vs battery volts in that bin, was the same as the tbi values in my bin.

Not sure about that xls file, I wouldnt know how to figure out that data if I wanted to.

I will post up my bin as it is at this moment, and my adx file. I am using a unmodded 0E xdf, but will post it up too per request. I added -1 to the end of the adx file so anyone knows I changed it to the dash layout I wanted.

I keep seeing people say to have the injectors tested. So, WHERE can I get this done? Looks like the chance of finding the offsets for these injectors is gonna be slim to none. I actually have 4 extra of these injectors I have as spares, as I am also using the exact same injectors in my YJ's 4.0, always goo to have spares. So if someone can give me name/address/phone number of a place or person who can test these and give me the correct offsets, I will mail them out to them ASAP!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    79 Jeep Cherokee, AMC 401, T-18 manual trans, hydroboost, 16197427 MPFI system---the toy

93 Jeep YJ Wrangler, 4.0L, 5 speed, 8.8 rear, homebrew hub conversion and big brakes, hydroboost, 2.5in OME lift, 31x10.50's---the daily driver

99 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee limited, 4.0L, auto, 2wd, leather and power everything, 99% stock---the long distance highway ride.