Hype vs. Reality is what I think your asking. Opinions might vary, some members have more real world experience that others on the topic?

The factory TBI heads (if I remember correctly) are about 65cc, so it's likely the 62cc heads will marginally affect the compression ratio. Aluminum heads will typically allow slightly higher compression ratios vs. knock retard / spark knock. Aluminum heads offer the promise of more spark advance.

I tend to think TBI injectors are "Narrow Band" meaning the injectors "tune well" to either low end performance, midrange performance, or high end performance, not all performance levels. I tend to think 8 injectors is better than 2 injectors for that reason.

I tend to think TBI pressure regulator springs that provide higher pressures combined with higher volume fuel pumps are very helpful for all out top end performance, but will likely cause headaches for low end daily driving conditions.

Data logs provide the truth - - - - Hype vs Reality. Some say Dyno numbers don't lie.

dave w