I ended up keeping the stock injector tree for now, with a 28-32lb spring and an Aeromotive Stealth 340LPH pump. They're running at a hair over 28psi so I have the injector size setting at 90 LB/HR. So far there are no ill-effects from running this pressure, the injectors aren't leaking, it's not running overly rich, etc.

The VE needed about 10 numbers knocked off of it and my WOT duty cycle is about 45% with PE active. This gives me some overhead power wise. AE needed to go leaner on tip-in and richer on a WOT stomp (I assume) due to the wide open intake elbow. I got it to where there's no bog or dead spots anywhere but I'm not getting too involved since I'll be building the hot side sometime this week. I expected it would be some work to get the 2 bar up and running correctly, but there were a LOT more altitude modifier tables than I had expected. Pretty sure I have all of them where they need to be since my driving around the last couple days has produced no weird quirks in the tune like it did initially.