Quote Originally Posted by kur4o View Post
The bpw in the log have no corrections applied to them.

It is the calculated BPW from airflow and fuel flow corrected with BLMs is what you get in the logs.

Than individual cyl trims are applied for each cylinder, Than low pulse offset is added again for each cylinder.
Here the min inj pulse is used.

The main voltage offset is applied in the tpu so main processor have no control over it.

There is a bit set when min inj constant is used. If you log it you will know for sure if it is reached or not. Tside byte_AA bit 6[$40].
Gotcha, the bpw in the log should be coming straight from the VE and OL AFR tables then considering I'm running open loop & speed density.

Even though this stuff shouldn't matter for logs, the cyl trims are all set @ 1 on throttle, and playing with the low pulse table and min pw values hasn't affected anything.

How do I go about logging that bit? I played with an adx in tunerpro, but I'm not sure what I'm doing when it comes to picking apart the datastream. I searched around for instructions on how to log custom parameters like that, but I'm still lost. It sounds like my issue is occurring before hitting those min pw thresholds though, but I could check that bit just to be sure.