I think this is still CCM related..

First, I was looking to do the Arduino Datalogger that spfautsch has, but I was going to tweak it for my car. Well that is still a plan, just not right now. I want to play with it a bit an get it working then I will implement it in the car, hopefully.

That said, I kept my Arduino DUE/Screen in the car and added some basic stuff on an Arduino, based on NomakeWan's previous CCM simulator I changed it around to read the data off the ALDL and then send it to my DUE. now the Serial communication to the DUE is 115.2K baud, I could probably go faster, but I am bottle necked at 8192 either way that seemed to work, I used a Bidirectional level shifter to interface between the MEGA and DUE. now I got it working but oddly enough the info I got form NomakeWan showed some details of converting the temperatures.. the Data sheet show the 1 count= .75 degrees C. so with that and the 0-255 converts to -40 to 151. I did the formulas and tested in my car. but the temperature read wrong, then I did Celcius (counts *.75), still wrong. oddly enough the correct conversion was Count = Degrees F (or within a degree). Still scratching my head on that one, but here is a link to a quick Youtube with the correct Temps and my pressing the Throttle (key on Engine off)

I confirmed the temps on the display with my IR temp gun on the Coolant ports near my Temperatures sensors. this will work for me this summer..

https://youtu.be/PecCOdT0dl4