Thread: Swapped heads cam exhaust - how much power

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I looked at your log file and ran it through the $0D ADX I'm using then exported it to a database that sorts the data. on thing I noticed is that your wb is reading differntly than what your BLM's are reading. so I would assume that your pcm is correcting for problems with your VE table and the WB is confirming that its making the proper corrections. attached is a report I threw together showing diffent views of your data. to include duty cycle info.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    87 4Runner, 15" spring lift, 3" body, chevy vortec 355, 5.29 gears, 38.5x15.5x15" Boggers, 280hr, 16168625 running $0D
    93 S10, 36x12.5x15 TSL's, custom turbo headers, 266HR cam, p&p vortec heads, $0D Marine MPFI with 8psi boost.
    05 Silverado, 2' lift, 4" exhaust, Bully Dog programmer,

Fuel Injected!
    Quote Originally Posted by PJG1173 View Post
    I looked at your log file and ran it through the $0D ADX I'm using then exported it to a database that sorts the data. on thing I noticed is that your wb is reading differntly than what your BLM's are reading. so I would assume that your pcm is correcting for problems with your VE table and the WB is confirming that its making the proper corrections. attached is a report I threw together showing diffent views of your data. to include duty cycle info.

Ok i got the numbers of the injectors.

Double checked injectors and the numbers are different. 5235206 and 5235279.

Numbers are hard to read, don't see any color codes.

I have one 50lb and one 61lb.
    I have a spare 61lb but I'll have to go get it and I'm running out of time today. Got to leave for work at 12:30pm. Work the afternoon shift.
    This next week I'll be on vacation out of town. Will check back to this sight but won't have the truck.