Thread: P0443 still comes on

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    I didn't turn off P0151 I understand its needed. The XDF file isn't my doing I got from another forum. 6.0/4L65 came from the same donor vehicle so did the PCM.

Fuel Injected!
    I'm just telling you what I observed in your bin with HP Tuners editor which I would bet is accurate. Looking at it with Tunercat OBD2 shows the same thing.
    Last edited by 2xls1; 07-10-2023 at 01:28 AM.

Fuel Injected!
    If you can wait until tomorrow I will fix your bin and post it. HPT and TC will open bins but won't save it as a bin. I will have to flash it in a PCM and then read it back out as a bin. I won't have time to do that until tomorrow.

Fuel Injected!
    thank you so much I do appreciate it

Fuel Injected!
    Here is your bin with P0442, P0443, P0496, P0420, P0430 turned off and P0151 turned back on. Those are the only changes I made. And your VATS is set to PWM, not None. Stock VATS setting would have been Serial.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Fuel Injected!
    in the future, you might try universal patcher to disable DTCs and check engine light - not sure if the results would be any better, but, the interface is more intuitive. i normally use tunerpro for 80% of the tuning activities, and then universal patcher for the DTC disable portion.

Fuel Injected!
    Thank you for fixing the file, I had VATS turned off. Thinking that XDF needs more work. I've tried running Universal Patcher but at first it wouldn't open on my laptop then once I got it to run it wouldn't open any if my BINS. Need to work more on this.