bin stack wrong.jpg

I first downloaded (and printed out screen shots of installing all and data logging) the XDF from Scott's web site. Then the person that was doing my tune sent me the extended version. And the person doing my tune knows Scott and lives close to him.

When you mentioned "bin stacking", later on while I was doing something else I had remembered reading something about that in the TP help. So I looked into it and it looked as if I had the wrong settings shown in the image. So I changed it to bin size 16, chip 64 and block 32. I did not see a "save" button but I closed that window and reopened and the changes were the same.

My edit XDF also shows the same 0.351567 * X + 0.000000. Which I suppose makes sense as that is the XDF supplied to me by the tuner. I think he just made a small change to Scott's XDF.

In Gerneral of my XDF parameter it shows "use high range", a box checked and a range of "43.0000". So that is why any of the cells that had a value above that, like were some were "47.xx" automatically changed to "42.89".

I will try that lowering maximum Advance (that is the scaler? mine is 42 now) and the single and double fire and see what happens. As long as the changes take. But I did fix the bin stacking as far as I know.

I also saw somethings in the ARAR bin from this forum. Like the spark table was WAAAY different than any other bin I looked into. I first chose the ARAR because the name showed a gear ratio closer to my 2.77. But after seeing those tables o much different, I gave up on that ARAR.

I have to go to another computer so I can print this stuff. Good reading.

The car is warm so I can't find out if that ARAR wont turn fans on with the key right now. But I am going to try that spark advance and single/ double fire right now.

Thanks!