Thread: Is the GearHead-EFI forum helping tuners?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by one92rs View Post
    well i know i have started reading on here and have learned a lot about the tuning aspect and what is the best for the gm tbi. me and a buddy of mine are dead set on the tbi's. i have my 92 camaro. 350-4l60e-427 swap coming now. his is a 92 suburban with a rebuilt engine already. 4l60e and a 427 swap coming sooner. i will eventually get into tuning but for now and this year i will keep all inhouse here for what i need. i have built a few tbi engines and have them running good. but the 427 swap has me intrigued.
    The best advantages I see with the '427 PCM swap are, faster processor, two timing tables (near idle / off idle), two fuel tables (near idle / off idle), and excellent low cost tuning / programming software!

Quote Originally Posted by dave w View Post
    The best advantages I see with the '427 PCM swap are, faster processor, two timing tables (near idle / off idle), two fuel tables (near idle / off idle), and excellent low cost tuning / programming software!

and easy with this sites help
    Wise man once said,better to stay silent and let others assume your and idiot than to open your mouth and prove it........and yes im an idiot lol