Quote Originally Posted by Hog View Post
People do share, VDF's, I dont know how much of an issue it really is though. Once you have a VDF illegaly, you can never go to John to get it updated, your scamming self is dependant on your scamming source of the scammed VDF's.
Heck they are only $80 a piece (Lyndons 6.5 diesel VDF's for TC2 are $100 and yoi cant read the PCM), but people are cheap. Have I shared, no, have I asked for VDF's, yes-once and at the time I really didnt realize what I was doing-but was promptly denied the files.

All the TC/Westers GMT stuff is similar, but not the same. Westers GMT and his Diesel are password protected, there are little intricacies about each program.

I cant believe that Jet DST is using the Diesel stuff without paying. But I found it at the Jet site for download Heck Jet is way back at 2.01. TC is at 3.18.
FREE! Dynamic Spectrum Tuner Diesel Demo Version

Click Here to Download the Diesel Version

While the DST program will run on virtually any PC running Windows 95 or later, we recommend the following minimum PC specifications:
  • Pentium 266
  • Windows 98
  • 64 MB RAM
  • 800 x 600 display resolution
  • 20 MB free hard drive space
  • 9 pin serial connector or 9 pin serial to USB adapter

peace
Hog
I am not saying to Hack TC and Wester's, but if you were take a look into Wester's program he sold to JET you will find C.A.T.S. in the file. That ends all of the BS and that is why someone never got paid. When JET found C.A.T.S. I am sure they we own the rights al ready