Thread: Free LS1 Tuning Software (all you need is TunerPro)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fuel Injected!
    Hello! I noticed you stated "LS" type pcms, however is that inclusive? question being I have the 411 with 2156 OS and was wondering if the .XDF listed above would allow me to change VATS and Trans on L31 with the above factory ECM with is what I pulled with the Engine? long question... opps

Electronic Ignition!
    Quote Originally Posted by TilmanNA View Post
    Hello! I noticed you stated "LS" type pcms, however is that inclusive? question being I have the 411 with 2156 OS and was wondering if the .XDF listed above would allow me to change VATS and Trans on L31 with the above factory ECM with is what I pulled with the Engine? long question... opps
    If the xdf matches your OS, then you can use it to modify your OS. If you can't find an xdf with the same number as your OS then you either have to find and use another os with an xdf,or create one from scratch. 2156 OS should have a xdf for it in the 2nd post of this thread.

Fuel Injected!
    Thanks!!

Fuel Injected!
    Thanks!!
    Cool, I found the .XDF, however I noticed in the TorquePro RT "transmission type" it stated ** this parameter should NOT be changed ** !!!

What to do?? The 411 OS 2156 PCM states it is a 4L80E, yet I would like to change it to a manual NV3500.

Electronic Ignition!
    Cool, I found the .XDF, however I noticed in the TorquePro RT "transmission type" it stated ** this parameter should NOT be changed ** !!!

What to do?? The 411 OS 2156 PCM states it is a 4L80E, yet I would like to change it to a manual NV3500.
    There's a couple of ways to do what you're looking for. If you are using lsdroid to flash your pcm, the newest version of that app has the ability to segment swap. I strongly recommend reading up on this thoroughly before attempting it. In the apps FAQ section, it has a link to some stock bin files that can be used for segment swaps, but a segment swap must be for the same OS. Again strongly recommend that you make sure you understand how to use the app and what segment swaps are. Lsdroid has a Facebook page to help answer questions about lsdroid. There's also a way to do it without segment swapping, but I don't know everything you need to turn off to get it to run and not throw any codes.

Fuel Injected!
    Hey guyz! Throw me a link pls, cant find info, what hardware and software i do need to read and flash gm obd2 pcm

Electronic Ignition!
    Quote Originally Posted by yoheer View Post
    Hey guyz! Throw me a link pls, cant find info, what hardware and software i do need to read and flash gm obd2 pcm
    Search LS Droid and tuner pro. There's even Facebook pages about it.

Fuel Injected!
    Thanks for the reply. I missed it earlier. Yes, I am using LSDriod, OBD Link LX, and Tunerpro RT. I will do as suggested and check out the FB page. Thanks!
    Last edited by TilmanNA; 07-04-2020 at 03:30 PM.