Quote Originally Posted by EagleMark View Post
Well thank you for your confidence in me! I was not trying to use my reputation in any way to influence, just stating the facts. I wish I was alone and it was only me that had this kind of poor customer service treatment, but I'm not alone and it's not a one time thing, it's just their way!

Most people are afraid to publicly complain as they will be shunned from any technical support. Which is a very important part of using this software. Looking at their forums you can see the technical difficulties in keeping software, hardware, firmware etc.. all in order for the product to even work. It is constantly a moving target with updates and fixes to updates and the rush to get newer controllers on market to keep up or surpass competition! Customer is really not a priority!
JUst because there is a mixup doesn't mean that you are entitled to a free license as a penalty to them. I find it not fair that you have an issue and belittle their support. Support that has been for me TOP notch from day one over 6 years ago. I do understand the seeming frustration of the time difference but it is not fair to judge the level of support and quality on a single transaction.

I do understand that sometimes one gets frustrated on occasions but they don't deserve this bad posting and negative feedback over one simple issue. These things can affect business big time and one does really have to pay attention to that.