Hoping that it is okay for me to post these things here and that other folks new to tuning can learn from this. If I am out of bounds, mods feel free to delete/move.

1. Will I be "done" with this part of tuning once I have everything in blue for "near idle no PE/AE" and "off idle no PE/AE"?
  2. I am surprised that my injector DC is so low. I upgraded the fuel pump. Pressure is around 13 psi. Does this chart (photo) "make sense" to you guys with lots of experience?Injector DC.jpg
  3. I am getting a lot of knock. How "bad" is this? How to I make it go away? (see picture)knock.jpg
  4. I am getting lots of spark advance at low RPM and high kPa. What does this mean? spark advance.jpg
  5. I am very surprised at how much I have decreased VE compared to the stock tune. Again does this "look right"? Could it be related to upgraded fuel pump? Picture shows the difference between the stock BIN and my current tune. VE Tuned vs Stock.PNG
  6. Last but not least I thought I would share my current WBO2 map from the spreadsheet. Got a long way to go. Comments welcome. Off Idle WBO2.jpg

Thanks,
AC