I really hope to test the update soon. It does sound really promising. WIth the possibility to dial on the fly some offset and test wot times with fatter and leaner dwell.
It also opened the door to some auto tune logic if there is enough cpu power, finding the best dwell, not sure what we can use for feedback.

I think the current table setup is workable enough and gives some edge over the traditional GM tables design. You will likely loose some rpm vs volts spread but within the usable 11-15 volts it is pretty acceptable.

Finding the weak points that can`t be worked out can gives us a better idea which coils will work best on the broader range. ANyway it is some hack job of very old technology and not all can be perfect.

For the multispark. We might need minimum off time scalar. The time the coil discharges. To take advantage we might just disable on rpm threshold, where the minimum 1.5 dwell at least cant be reloaded fast enough to give a spark before the piston reaches bottom.

We also need to find where will be the best time in degrees to apply the second spark. Something like an EOIT target but for dwell. I guess some realtime control for second spark delivery can gives us an invaluable feedback what needs to be done.

I will take a look at what is designed by gm and hopefully get some fresh ideas.