Some quick update.

After I realized the suggested dwell is alittle too much to my taste and the overall soft feeling of the car, I build a new table from scratch, using some data from Gm calibration.

I fatten the cranking dwell around 8ms, and reduced all other areas to around 2-4 ms based on rpm and temp.

Did some very intense driving, putting the engine in any possible range you can imagine. What I didn`t test yet is heavy WOT with very rapid deceleration.

Overall no issues at all. Wot pulls finally behave like a real cop system. I looked at some old opti logs and compare the 60-125mph times.
The Coils on plug cut roughly 2.3 seconds and at high rpm shifting I can feel the trans is starting to have a very hard time to keep up with the extra torque.
SO FAR, THE BEST BOLT ON MOD I PUT ON THE CAR.

What else I noticed. ALmost any knock retard I got all the time during WOT pulls disappeared, the engine run much cooler on heavy pulls.

To get on the technical stuff. I would really like to test some interpolation between cells on table lookup.

What I also want to discuss is how the lt1 likes the spark. Bigger gap and longer spark duration or less gap and shorter spark duration.
If the cpu can handle it some initial multispark can also make wonders on fuel economy.
It will be something like that main spark, wait minimum amount of time[spark duration]charge 1-2ms second, discharge. It will be weaker spark for sure, so a faster coil is a must.