Quote Originally Posted by etravoda View Post
Doesn't tricking the ECU into running in a different portion of all MAP values in speed density require halving the injector value as well? I know the tune I'm using as a reference as 15 lb injectors as a constant and he was running 30lb if I remember correctly.
no it doesn't. the only reason you might decrease the injector constant is if you run speed density and exceed 100% VE which i guess is unavoidable with a turbo, however halving it (so 100% VE is actually 200% VE) might be a bit extreme. it would require scaling the entire VE table by the same amount. if you were running a maf there should be no need to do that. every single other thing in your calibration will get screwed up too.

One other curiosity for now: Is the primary controlling factor for closed loop fueling on a MAF system the MAF frequency calibration? I see stoich inputs (which I presume it uses as a target?) and a lot of other inputs for open loop/PE/etc
maf calibration tables and ve tables have really nothing to do with open loop and closed loop fueling methods. in a maf system the maf table is how it estimates airflow. in a speed density system the VE table is how it estimates airflow. that's a primary factor in how much fuel it injects for sure, but it has the same effect whether you're in open loop, closed loop, power enrichment, or whatever.