Quote Originally Posted by 1project2many View Post
ZEDRATED, if you can post that log it would be awesome. I'm not so sure this calibration is the one to start with but it's fun to look at, that's for sure. Everything that follows in this post is for the people that enjoy looking at other calibrations to see how they were "built."

This is a wonderful cal to look at and try to work out what was happening. The custom cal previously posted is based on APYU which is an auto trans calibration for a 5.7. It's in a manual trans car. This calibration has been heavily modified from stock in the following manner:

VATS disabled
Manual trans bit enabled
EGR code 32 disabled
Fuel pump voltage code 54 disabled
Max spark advance increased by 4 degrees
Injector constant raised to 30 #/hr
idle speed adder for park/neutral set to zero
EGR disabled through temp
MAF sensor low flow code 33 threshold raised to 65 gm/sec
AIR disabled
Main spark advance table is completely modified and it's just all over the place. Under full load there's up to 7 degrees added advance at 4k rpm while at 3200 and 4800 there only an additional 4 degrees.
PE spark advance has been reduced in all cells with a maximum of 8 degrees taken out at 4800 rpm.
Knock recovery rate has been increased by up to 61% at 3200-4800 rpm
Max knock retard has not been changed from stock
%TPS to enable PE has been lowered by 45% above 4500 rpm
%TPS to enable PE when hot hasn't been adjusted
PE fuel has been increased by 6% at 56C and 3% at 80 and 104 deg C but nowhere else
PE fuel has been increased by 12.5% from 4000 to 5600 rpm
No changes to injector voltage correction tables
No changes to low PW correction tables
No changes to AE pulses
initial cranking fuel pw decreased
increases in desired idle vs temp but it's all over the map.
Fan temps lowered
MAF tables are scaled down as much as 5 gms/sec
Default MAF value vs %tps and rpm isn't adjusted

All other values I've looked at are stock. Anyone want to discuss why this calibration runs poorly when cool? For best results, use a compare to view main spark advance, PE enable and spark values, and PE fueling.
I was really looking forward to looking at that tune until I read your review... I'm not going to look now... dam it I gotta look...