SCORE! SCORE! SCORE!
*HAPPY DANCE*

Just picked this up:

Total price $0.00
Asked the right guy at the right time, and he gave it to me. Works perfectly fine! Couldnt read the tank because of paint, but I think its either a 60 or 80 gallon tank. Compressor work perfect. The motor was replaced who knows how many years ago, but works perfectly fine too. Its a dayton 230 volt 5hp single phase motor. When it was installed, it was just bolted down and slotted holes were not made for belt adjustment, also it was bolted down in the wrong spot making the pulley run offset from the compressor. So the belts running at a angle plus not having proper tension made it go through belts quickly. They got tired of it and bought a new compressor.
All I need to do is remove the motor, line it up with the compressor, make some slotted holes, get some belts and its back to working like new. Also the line running from the compressor to the tank got broke when it was removed (might be able to see it in the picture) But thats easy to replace (no damage whatsoever to the tank). Also the line going to the pressure switch got pinched when that line broke, but thats easy and cheap to replace also.

Biggest problem, will be finding somewhere to put it!!!...lol I will probably build a covered steel mesh "house" for it on the outside of my building. Also gotta figure out how to get it home too.

I cant believe I finally got lucky for once! I have been drooling over large tank, belt driven cast iron compressors for years. In fact I was just drooling over them at lowes last weekend. The cheap 33 gallon oil less cfraftman I have now just barely gets me by. A die grinder puts a whooping on it bad. I no longer will have that issue!
I'm just so happy I had to gloat about it a bit...lol