Quote Originally Posted by Fast355 View Post
If you are running the same chip it will have the same BPWC and will not change unless your BLM reading is higher than 128 when you go into WOT.
ok, it is on the same chip. I got a chip from Mark, I'm not burning my own, yet. But I think I am soon going to, the more i am learning the more fun I am having. I am monkeying around with injectors and don't want to run out of fuel. I have aftermarket 7.4 injectors but i don't know what they flow, I am sending my 5.7 injectors out to get checked out. The truck seems to run better with smaller injectors at higher pressure than it does with the big injectors, but it could be the injectors. they are Napa replacements. They could be garbage so i want to get a set of GM 7.4 injectors and try them. The trucks runs OK with the Napa ones, but it smells gassy, and even in the exhaust it smells like fuel. I'm thinking the injectors aren't that great. I thought that it was showing the injectors use based on the demand and the adjustments it makes. I'm very green with this fuel injection but I'm learning fast thanks to you guys.

I was assuming based on where my BLM's were trending on the 7.4 injectors, and where they are now with the smaller injectors and more pressure, it's close. I did notice on the O2, it starts out at 925mv and slowing fades down to low to mid 800's. Is this ok to assume it could use more fuel at WOT or should that be left to a wide band o2 sensor for WOT info?