Well that's it, the EBL thing really worked out quickly, There was an option for the analog output of my WB into the flash, so I hooked it up. The SES light was due to the IAT sensor not there, I got one and pinned it to c12 I think it was, and drilled and tapped the TBI adapter for it, (it was a tight fit), blocked off the regulator while I had it off. I switched to an open spacer under the TBI because the gasket was still stuck to it and in good shape and I didn't have spares, runs absolutely the same. I turned on the EGR flag, and set out for a ride with VE learn turned on, stopped and flashed in the learn bin and it runs great. I'll check back if something interesting happens or if/when I convert the truck to MPFI. Thanks for having this forum, all the posts and replies to my previous posts gave me the confidence to jump into messing with the computer, which is great after all those years of frustration with pre-burned chips and wanting to put a carburetor on my projects. MPG is the same as before 16-18. with no sign of knocks I'll try more advance and see if there is more torque at light throttle opening to be had. With 10% ethanol I'm thinking I should have went with higher CR, there is always smaller chamber heads, maybe the zz4 heads. I did one quick check from a roll at WOT in 1st gear and it lept up and buried the tach really fast and it felt like it had more to go past 6K, it has tons more power than I need. It can pull well when lugged down low too.